A College that Works in a System that Excels
SUNY Morrisville aspires to be a recognized leader in innovative applied education.
SUNY Morrisville works to offer diverse learning experiences so that graduates may pursue rewarding lives and careers, become engaged citizens, and contribute to our collective future.
MORRISVILLE WORKS TO:
Inspire Learning Through Experience
- Goal 1: To offer career-focused, experiential learning
- Goal 2: To promote inquiry and scholarship at all levels
- Goal 3: To enhance cultural competency and promote equity and inclusion
- Goal 4: To create a vibrant campus community for personal interaction and growth
- Goal 5: To engage the local community in civic and cultural affairs
- Goal 6: To promote regional, state-wide and international partnerships
Achieve a Sustainable Future
- Goal 7: To develop campus resources and operations with minimum resource footprint
- Goal 8: To achieve effective and sustainable levels of required resources
- Goal 9: To assess and document success in achieving the College’s mission