Order Online Using TranscriptsPlus
SUNY Morrisville has appointed Credentials Inc. as our designated agent for processing and sending official electronic transcripts on behalf of the College. The PDF transcript that is produced using this service contains the identical information as on the printed transcript and can be certified as unaltered by uploading the file to the company’s website that is provided during the delivery process.
Benefits to ordering online include:
- 24/7 secure self-service environment to submit transcript request
- Receive notifications via email or text message.
- Electronic Delivery option and order tracking capabilities.
- Access to standard overnight delivery from Federal Express and tracking
*Transcripts will not be released if you have any outstanding financial obligations to the college or if any restrictive holds have been placed on your student record.
*Effective March 17, 2020 the option to "Pick-Up" a transcript in person has been deactivated. This is only temporary and will resume as soon as possible.
Current students with access to Web for Students can order using Transcripts Plus on the “Academic Records” tab.
Ordering by Mail
- The cost for each transcript ordered by mail is $10.
- Payment accepted: Check
- Mailed request will be processed hard copy only.
OPTION: Available via Web for Students account.
- Log into Web for Students
- Enter Username and PIN
- Click on “Student Information” tab.
- Click on “Academic Records” tab
- “Academic Transcripts”
If you no longer have access to Web for Students, please contact the Registrar’s Office for assistance.