Morrisville’s smallest residence hall is also one of its two 24-hour quiet-study residence halls. East Hall accommodates students who prefer single rooms and want a quiet living environment. It is located on South Street near Bailey Annex.
- Most of East Hall’s rooms are in a suite-style configuration; each suite has one large single room and one small single room sharing a common area that connects to the corridor.
- Large single rooms measure approximately 11.5 feet by 10 feet, small single rooms measure approximately 13 feet by 7 feet, and common areas measure approximately 13.5 feet by 7 feet.
- A few single rooms are not suites and open directly to the corridor.
- A combined recreational and study lounge is located in the basement with pool and foosball tables.
- Small quiet-study lounges are located on the second and third floors.
- Bathrooms are gender-specific; residents of all genders live within the hall.
- All rooms have access to hi-definition cable television and state-of-the-art wireless network coverage.
- Laundry facilities, recycling, vending machines, and weekday mail delivery are available in the hall.
All residence halls are locked 24 hours a day and require your student ID card for access.