For the Fall 2020 semester, the Matthias Student Health Center can be accessed by calling 315.684.6078 to schedule a health or counseling appointment, walk-in services are temporarily suspended.
Immediate and Emergency Support
For free and immediate 24/7 support, refer to the numbers below.
- SUNY Crisis Text Line: Text Got5U to 741-741
- New York Mental Health Hotline: 1.844.863.9314
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: call 800.273.TALK (8255) or online chat at suicidepreventionlifeline.org
For all emergencies, call 911.
Matthias Student Health Center
The Matthias Student Health Center, located on campus, is committed to providing confidential, high-quality, student-centered physical and mental health care to currently enrolled SUNY Morrisville students.
Services provided at the Student Health Center are covered by your mandatory student health fee and are available at no additional cost.
During the academic year, the Health Center is open Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Emergencies outside of those hours are referred to the local hospital. The Student Health Center will be closed for a department meeting on the second Thursday of every month from 1-1:50 p.m.
Please see our requirements for service:
- You must be a currently enrolled student;
- You must have met the New York State Department of Health law with immunizations; and
- You must have a physical exam within one year of admission on file for health-related visits (Not necessary for counseling visits).
Anyone who has a physical emergency or mental health crisis will be evaluated and referred to an outside health care provider.
All students are required to have medical insurance. If you are not covered under a family plan, the college’s Business Office can help you choose a health insurance plan.