The mission of the Veterans Task Force is to work collaboratively with departments and individuals across SUNY Morrisville to create a network of support to students who have served in the military and their families. This task force of volunteers is made up of faculty, staff and students attempting to increase the services offered and connections made to assist students in creating a positive learning environment. Our ultimate goal is to have these students know the college is doing everything they can to ensure the support and services they need are made available.
We hope you find the enclosed information helpful.
The SUNY Morrisville Veterans Task Force is invested in forming a veteran’s organization on campus, open to the entire SUNY Morrisville campus community. Our primary aim is to raise awareness and understanding of the military/veteran experience throughout the SUNY Morrisville community.
The goals we hope to achieve include:
- The formation of a student veteran organization
- Support service to student veterans and their family both on and off campus
- Engage the campus community
Important Campus Resources
- Learn more about the exciting programs Morrisville has to offer or Apply Now
- You may qualify for free parking. Contact UP for details.
Chief Paul Field is the Veterans' Advocate and can be contacted using the office information below.