Our Admissions Counselor will be here to help navigate the college admissions process and walk you through each step of successfully applying to the SUNY Morrisville Norwich Campus. We’ll assist you with completing the application, submitting your transcripts, completing financial aid and answering any questions you may have about our campus.
To schedule your personalized tour of our state-of-the-art campus, please contact Dan Goldman at 607.334.5144 ext. 5082 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, submit:
- A completed SUNY Application or The Common Application
- When selecting your campus and program, make sure to select Norwich for your program location.
- There is a $50 non-refundable and non-transferable fee for each application.
- Students facing financial hardship may have the fee waived by submitting a Fee Waiver Form
- Official high school transcript or GED/TASC scores.
- If applying as a transfer student, submit official transcripts from ALL colleges attended prior to SUNY Morrisville
- If applying as a readmission student (attended SUNY Morrisville within the last 7 years), submit the Readmission Application.
Send all transcripts:
SUNY MORRISVILLE NORWICH CAMPUS
20 CONKEY AVENUE
NORWICH, NY 13815
Or emailed to Dan Goldman at email@example.com
Looking to apply to the Morrisville campus? Visit the Morrisville campus Office of Admissions.